Germans fear language is being ruined by English
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/3797665/Germans-fear-language-is-being-ruined-by-English.html
Fear is mounting among Germans that t...
Preparing for further study: reading
-
In preparation for my further study I read two books on the subject of
tourism. I had already spoke about the first one I read ('Tourism in the
age of glo...
Thank you
-
This is my last week with Learning center.
I would like to thank every one in learning center especially Delik and
Robin.
I learn a lot of things, and I k...
Reflective writing on the Pre-sessional cource
-
Generally speaking there is many differences between the style of learning
and teaching in the UK and Saudi Arabia.
The main different is the students here ...
Pre - sessional course - my point of view
-
Hello everyone:)
As you all know, I had to take a pre-sessional Academic English Course at
the Metropolitan University. It was due to my failure of the entr...
reflective writing
-
This course was really useful for my degree. I enjoy this month even I have
a lot of pressures. We have to write the whole essay by 3 weeks. It’s not
enoug...
speaking practice task 5
-
task 5: speaking practise
Speaking is very impotant thing for coversation as well as english academic
course. i am always tring to speak as much as possibl...
Friday 23rd January
-
Brick Lane for curry, drinks and dancing
Relax and have a god time after handing in your essay- while your teacher
is stuck at home reading it! Meet out...
10
-
First of all, as we know globalisation has many definitions. According to
the Levin Institute (n.d)(n.a),''Globalisation is process of interaction
and inte...
London Visit
-
Last weekend me and my friends planed to go out for shopping and walking
around London. First of all, we decided to meet each other at one pm in
Edgware ro...
Reflective writing
-
*I found every thing in the class interesting, but i learn more, how to
write an essay especially introduction. Before i came to this class i do
not know...
No comments:
Post a Comment