Monday, 1 September 2008

Hi Manchester,

I have just added most of you on to my list and I can now see how active you are in your blogs. As far as I can see, there is not much recent activity in your blogs. I'd like to remind you that you will be marked on your self-study blogs(sooner than you imagine!!!). So here is a suggestion: load your blogs with everything we have been doing in class such as paraphrasing exercises, your first drafts, and then also attach all the changes you have been making to your drafts so that I could see the improvement in your work.I will also like to see the links to the articles/ papers/ journal entries/ websites that you have been using in your essays. So hurry up and post them!

2 comments:

prabhu selvam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prabhu selvam said...

yes . check my blog after a hour. i am always getting new ideas about globalization. so i am goin to post it now ..