Saturday, 6 September 2008


Noam Chomsky

Hello everybody,

I imagine you have recovered from the hangover of the essay writing by now and you are back to your normal routine!

A few updates - I added a couple of new links today. One of them is a lecture on 'Killer presentation skills', which I hope will help you prepare your presentation. The second one is a funny one where an American comedian shows how NOT to use the PowerPoint and the last one is just for fun, still useful though! This is an interview by Ali G, a fictitious character created and played by Sacha Baron Cohen, who starred in the film 'BORAT'. In this video, he is interviewing Professor Noam Chomsky (the gentleman in the picture above is him), an authority both on language and sociology. I am sure you have heard of Prof. Noam Chomsky. You can read about him on his own website www.chomsky.info. You can find his lectures and interviews on various topics on his website, too. Please log on to his website and read about him. I will ask you questions about him on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Siri ;-) Lovely smile said...

Thanks so much Dilek for the very useful link .Have a good weekend ;-))